What is the difference between the Basic and Scaling plans?
For small teams or those just getting started, our lower-cost Basic plan may be the best option. However, upgrading to a Scaling plan unlocks our best features that make it simple to manage your knowledge:
MS Teams Integrations
So your team can ask and answer questions right where they are, these integrations bring your knowledge base to your team.
Our Slack integration is available on all plans!
Advanced Page and Category Permissions
- Additional user roles: Guest Users and Read-Only Users have limited permissions. They're ideal for contractors, clients, new employees, or anyone whose access to your knowledge base should be limited.
- Page locking allows you to prevent changes to a page in Tettra, limiting edit access to only the owner of the page and admins.
- With User Groups, you can keep a category private to only a certain group.
- Speaking of private categories, those Invite-only Categories allow you to keep some categories private to select users or groups.
Advanced Collaboration Features
- Verified content
- Stale pages
- Unowned pages
Public categories allow anyone on the internet to view every page in a category.
Page link sharing gives anyone access to just one page in your Tettra workspace.
Public categories and pages are great options for when you want to share information widely, to people who aren't users in your Tettra space.
How many pages did your team view? How fresh or stale are your pages? Which pages are more popular than others? Account analytics answers all this and more--you'll receive a monthly email with your data for the previous month, or pull it any time from your Team settings page.
Tettra's API allows you to create new pages and page requests, search your Tettra pages, and ask questions.
- For a more comprehensive overview, see our Pricing page.