Read-only users overview
If you want to allow your team members to access your Tettra knowledge base while limiting their ability to create or edit content, you can invite them as Read-only users.
The Read-only user role is only available on the Scaling and the Enterprise plan. Learn more about our plans here.
All user types (regardless of role) will be considered in your account's overall user count.
Read-only features and restrictions
Read-only users can:
- view pages, questions, and page requests
- use the Slack shortcut to search inside channels and DMs
- comment on pages
- react to pages
- request new pages and updates
- ask questions
- answer questions (but not mark an answer as correct)
- create shareable links
Read-only users cannot:
- create or edit pages, categories, and subcategories
- use templates
- access version history
- verify pages
- pin, move, or archive pages
- invite users